Tuesday, January 25, 2011

PBL session 1.... meeting 2

1) What I know about this case/prob?

This case is about one steering committee meeting by Electronic Sdn Bhd to discuss about the problem happen in the company.... and also prepared a necessary tools to gather information regarding problems and their need.
All members are there including their CEO eventhough he not involce until end because he has a meeting with Dato' Darwisy on their Mega Sales at Bukit Jalil

2) What I do not know about thuis case/ problem?

I still can't determine what   possible technique that can be use to gather information about the problem faced at Pahang Electronnics Sdn Bhd.

3) What I like about this PBL session?

I like this PBL because I have to work with my group that is Nazliah, Zawil and Hafiza
we can share an idea and together solve the problem.
i also can understand more about System Life Cycle ( SDLC) if I do not understand I can ask them to explain to me....

4) What i do not like about this

I donot  know when I not understand the term...

No comments:

Post a Comment